EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE PROVIDERS
To facilitate the process of procuring Technical Assistance (TA) for individual projects, the TAF Manager maintains a database of potential TA providers with experience and expertise in relevant categories, sectors and geographies. Tender processes will be conducted using only those organisations registered in the database.
TA providers may be individual consultants, for profit organisations or non-profit organisations.
TA providers with experience/expertise in the categories listed below are strongly encouraged to register themselves on our database in order to be included in tender processes. Instructions on how to complete the forms are contained within the excel workbook containing the forms (see below).
The TAF Manager is looking for TA Providers with experience and/or expertise in the following categories:
- Agronomic expertise
- Small scale farmer organisation and training
- Quality certification
- Accounting and accounting information systems
- Rural finance
- SME strategic advisory
- Program design and donor fundraising for outgrower programs
- SME operational improvement
- Infrastructure development
- Marketing and distribution to low income, bottom-of-the-pyramid (BoP) consumers
Please send your submission to: